Friday, June 4, 2010

Almost ready to go!

Well, this is it! The last few days before our big trip to Washington, D.C. to meet all the other Champions we have for 2010, and do some amazing things for Children's Miracle Network. The anticipation is driving our whole family insane. The kids are so excited they barely get to sleep at night!

I am still awaiting the pins from Zazzle.com...I am praying they get here by tomorrow! Otherwise, I am going to have to have my father fedex them to use at our hotel! :(

The kids had a super busy morning today, as we went to a Walmart Grand Re-Opening in Toms River, and the kids were given HUGE bags full of stuff for summer! Beach towels, water sprayers and water guns, waterproof cameras, and more! We were late, but we made it, and I was relieved-I am sure Dawn at Walmart was, too! LOL

Mackenzie & Michael have been in quite a few news stories as of late. This one aired last Friday on the 11 o'clock news on Channel 9. You can check it out here:
http://www.my9tv.com/subindex/community/give_miracles

We cannot even wait until Sunday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment